Members of the Board Member (hereinafter “the Board”) are responsible of the recommendations, planning and strategy design of the organization. The main aim of the Board Member is to provide knowledge and support to the Management Team of the organization.
- The Board will consist of at least five members.
- The Board will meet at least twice a year with the physical attendance or by video conference of more than the 50% of the members of the Board.
- All members of the Board will attend physically or by video conference at least one meeting per year.
- Regarding the members of the Board, their names, profession, public positions and blood and affinity relationships with other members of the Board and with the management team of the organization will be public, as well as, the relations that exist among members of the Board and the suppliers and co-organizers of the activity. The curriculum vitae of the members of the Management Team will be public.
- Every member of the Board will not receive income of any kind, either from the organization in itself or from other linked entities.
- The members of the Board will be renewed regularly within a predetermined period of time.
Programs, goals, mission and values have to be defined by the organization in order to reach accountability and transparency. All the activities will be published on the website and annual accounts will be available upon request.
- The mission is clearly defined; support orphan’s children in their day-to-day activities and needs and to provide them with tool to become independents citizens.
- All the activities that the organization carries out will aim at attaining the mission, so that the organization does not carry out activities that are not explicitly contemplated in its bylaws.
- The mission and values will be a public interest, known by all members and put into place by the organization and will be easily accessible to the general public.
Our organization zoom out in planning and monitoring each activity in order to accomplish TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY, before our donors. This include quality assessment procedures, internal evaluation, external evaluation and as well as formal monitoring of the beneficiaries. The objective is to evaluate the impact of the project in kid’s life, as well as in their future.
- There will be a strategic or annual plan that encompasses the entire organization and which establishes quantifiable and qualitative objectives.
- The planning will be approved both by the Board and by donors.
- The programmes will have followed a specific line of action for a period of at least three years.
- The organization will have formally defined systems of control and of internal follow-up of the activity and of the beneficiaries. These will be approved by the Board.
- The organization will provide the information upon request needed to elaborate follow-up and final reports of the projects and these will be available to the donors.
- The organization will have a set of criteria and selection processes for its projects and counterparts approved by the Board.
FRESH NEPAL has specific channels of communication with the public and its main goal is to disclose all the information about the organization on our own website with an embedded blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. The aim is to provide as much information as possible about the activities and financial status of the organization. It is essential that our donors know how their funds are helping to accomplish the objectives of the organization.
- The advertising campaigns, the fundraising and the information given to the public will accurately reflect what the objectives and the reality of the organization are and will in no way be misleading.
- At least four times a year donors and collaborators will be informed of the activities of the organization.
- In order to carry out an efficient communication, the organization has an institutional e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and its own web page (www.freshnepal.org).
- The organization’s annual report and financial statements will be made available upon request. The annual report and the financial statements with its audit report will be available through the organization website.